APRIL 2018 COUNCIL HIGHLIGHTS
- Karisa Mukka took over as Treasurer as of April 1st. Rob Aho will still be available for any questions that Karisa may have regarding the Treasurer’s position.
- World Hunger fundraiser will begin when Pastor John returns from vacation.
- Constitution Committee will schedule a meeting after Pastor John returns from vacation.
- New members: Jason & Diana Chaudier.
- Vacation Bible School will be June 18-21 with staff from Fortune Lake.
- Robbie Schultz will be our second delegate to attend Synod Assembly in May.
- Karisa Mukka and Lisa DesLaurier updated Facebook and will work together to keep it current.
- Next Council meeting will be on Monday, May 14thfollowing worship (7 p.m.)
- Libby Jacobson looked into updating the church’s website using the Web Master from the Synod.
- Committees need to be revitalized.
- Council needs to set goals.
FEBRUARY 2018 COUNCIL HIGHLIGHTS
- Pastor John attended a meeting on February 18th and 19th for the Grant program that he signed up to participate.
- Pastor John will be attending a one-day workshop in Escanaba in April.
- First Communion will be held on Monday, March 19th at 6 p.m. as Maundy Thursday falls during Spring Break and some of the fifth graders will be out of town.
- Worship & Music has decided on Sunday, May 13th for Graduate Recognition.
- The council decided to advertise on Eagle Radio with an Easter message and Easter worship times.
- Next council meeting will be on March 11th following worship.